We are thrilled that you are our guests and love to make you feel at home! Our buffet style meals are served in our main hall (Arrowhead Program Center) or side meeting room, and your menus are created using seasonal ingredients and dishes. We offer family style and individually plated meals as well, and will always accommodate special dietary requests. I will discuss your food service needs with you as you plan your retreat, meeting, or family get-together.
I'd be happy to discuss meal options with you. I'd love to hear your favorites and accommodate those as well! Our hope is that enjoying a delicious meal will enhance your experience!
Some of our guests’ favorites include cinnamon roll pancakes and blueberry french toast. Our soups are always homemade, such as cream of tomato and basil or white chicken chili. Lasagna and pizza are also from scratch, and you’ll love our chicken and asparagus alfredo. Completing your meal with dessert, you’ll find cookies hot from the oven, cupcakes with buttercream icing or apple crisp. We love requests for special dishes!
Please call Anytime!
Joy Witkowski, Food & Beverage Director
- Pancakes and French Toast with maple syrup and butter
- Baked Egg Dish with ham and cheese
- Biscuits and Gravy
- Crispy bacon, ham, and sausage
- Roasted rosemary potatoes
Always available on our breakfast table are cold and hot cereal, toast and bagels, juice, milk and Mt. Morris Special Blend Coffee. Continental breakfast is also available and would include such items as muffins, fresh fruit, yogurt, hot and cold cereal selections, toast and bagels, milk, juice, and coffee.
- Homemade soup, Salad Bar, and Sandwich Buffet
- Burrito and Taco Bar with all your favorite toppings with salsa and sour cream
- Baked Potato Bar with various toppers and plenty of butter and sour cream
- Homemade Soup and hot grilled sandwiches (the “comfort food” favorite)
- Pasta and Salad Bar, Garlic Bread
- Various Desserts to sweeten your day!
- Lasagna, Caesar Salad and garlic bread
- Rosemary chicken breast, parsley buttered potatoes, steamed vegetables
- Alfredo Chicken, Rice Pilaf, Fresh steamed vegetables
- Variety of home made pizzas including fresh basil, tomato and mozzarella, chicken,spinach and roasted garlic or vegetable alfredo in addition to traditional pizza choices.
- Grilled hamburgers and/or brats, Beans, Chips, Vegetable favorites, and cold Lemonade (Summer time Favorite)
- Granola Bars
- Fresh Fruit
- Cheese and Sausage Trays
- Vegetable tray with dip
- Trail Mix w/ pretzels
- Coffee/Tea/Hot Chocolate all day service $2.00 per person